We hope that you had a GREAT weekend. This week, we would like to take a few minutes and thank all of you for choosing CPR works, LLC for your certification. We also would like to share some fun facts with you about Thanksgiving! We hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!
- It was not until 1941, that congress declared Thanksgiving as a national holiday.
- Fossil evidence shows that turkeys roamed the America’s 10 million years ago.
- 91% of Americans eat turkey on Thanksgiving.
- Thomas Jefferson thought the concept of Thanksgiving was “the most ridiculous ideas I’ve ever heard.”
- Benjamin Franklin wanted the national bird to be the turkey.
- More than 40 million green bean casseroles are served on Thanksgiving.
- 20% of cranberries eaten are eaten on Thanksgiving.
- 50% of Americans put the stuffing inside the turkey.
- The first Thanksgiving lasted for 3 days.
- The Native Americans wore deerskin and fur, not blankets.