- Eggs – are high in protein and several important nutrients — also promotes fullness and help you eat fewer calories
- Greek yogurt – is high in protein, helps reduce appetite and may aid with weight loss
- Coffee – the caffeine in it may improve mood, mental performance and metabolism
- Oatmeal – is rich in beta-glucan fiber, which lowers cholesterol and increases feeling of fullness
- Berries – are high in fiber and low in calories
- Nuts – are filling, nutrient dense foods that may help reduce heart disease risk and improve blood sugar control
- Fruit – good source of vitamins, potassium and fiber
- Cottage Cheese – high in protein which promotes feeling of fullness and increases your metabolic rate
Always talk to your doctor before making any dietary changes!
BLS Fact of the Week
ACLS Fact of the Week
H’s and T’s – This week is hypothermia.
Hypothermia – can lead to cardiac arrest – when the body’s core temperature drops below 30 degrees Celsius, cardiac output is decreased. The body may not respond to CPR or defibrillation, therefore rewarming should be implemented as soon as possible.
3/20/2017 @ 4:00 pm
3/20/2017 @ 5:00 pm
HeartSaver First Aid / CPR / AED
3/21/2017 @ 4:00 pm
ACLS Skills Session
3/21/2017 @ 5:00 pm
3/24/2017 @ 10:00 am
3/24/2017 @ 2:00 pm
We also offer onsite training. Please call us today to schedule!
Chris – 239-292-4225