Happy – feeling or showing pleasure or contentment
These 13 Foods Will Make You Happy
- spinach – spinach contains folic acid which can boost your mood and alleviates depression and reduces fatigue
- salmon – is full of omega-3’s which can fight off mood swings – omega-3’s also fights depression
- avacodo – avacodo contains serotonin which is a neurotransmitter – it is the number one food to eat to feel happier
- green tea – contains theanine which is a calming agent
- strawberries – strawberries contain anthocyanins which reduces stress – also serves as a strong line of defense against brain degeneration while boosting the happy chemicals your brain produces
- pineapple – contains vitamin B Thiamin which boosts energy
- chocolate – chocolate triggers serotonin release for a feel-good effect
- tomato – contains lycopene which reduces irritation
- almonds – almonds contain tyrosine which stimulates good feelings
- asparagus – this also contains serotonin which boosts your mood – also contains folate which could lift your spirits and fight depression
- cantaloupe – contains carotene which will deliver long-lasting good feelings
- oranges – oranges contains high amounts of vitamin B-6 which triggers energy – also high in vitamin C which produces endorphins
- corn – contains high amounts of vitamin B-1 which naturally improves your mood
Always check with your doctor before making any lifestyle changes.
And Get CPR Certified!
BLS Fact of the Week
It is important to allow complete chest recoil performing chest compressions. Why? Complete chest recoil creates a relative negative intrathoracic pressure that promotes venous blood return and cardiopulmonary blood flow.
ACLS Fact of the Week
Prehospital notification of the receiving hospital and/or prehospital activation of the catheterization laboratory should occur for all patients with a STEMI identified on prehospital ECG.
7/13/2017 @ 10:00 am
7/14/2017 @ 10:00 am
7/15/2017 @ 9:00 am
7/15/2017 @ 9:00 am
BLS Provider Skills Session
We also offer onsite training. Please call us today to schedule!
Chris – 239-292-4225
Class Schedule is subject to change.
Please call if you have any questions!