Wine – an alcoholic drink made from fermented grape juice
According to the American Heart Association, one to four glasses of wine per day can lower your mortality rate by 34% compared to beer.
- you live longer – in animal studies, reservatrol promotes health and longevity
- get smarter – reservatrol may also improve your short term memory
- stops acne – reservatrol can inhibit the growth of acne-causing bacteria
- wine over the gym? – reservatrol improves health, brain and bone function the same way as you would go to the gym – so imagine if you did both
- no more blues – studies showed that men and women who had 7 glasses of wine per week were less likely to be diagnosed with depression
- reduce your risk for liver disease – 1 glass of wine per day decreases your chance of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- healthy eyes – reservatrol stops out-of-control blood vessel growth in the eyes – this can help with diabetic retinopathy and age related macular degeneration
- protect your teeth – also decreases the amount of bacteria on your teeth
- fights various forms of cancer – reduces multiple cancers such as breast cancer, prostate cancer and colon cancer
- fight of annoying sniffles – people who drank wine were less like to come down with the sniffles compared to those who drank beer
- lowers cholesterol and you don’t have to change your diet – reservatrol is thought to reduce your LDL and rais your HDL
- reduces strokes – drinking wine lowers your risks for strokes
- regulates blood sugar and you don’t have to take medications – polyphenols may help regulate blood sugar levels
- decrease your diabetes risk – studies showed that men and women who drank moderately lowered their risk by 30% of developing type 2 diabetes
Always check with your doctor before making any lifestyle changes.
And Get CPR Certified and Register for a Class Today!
BLS Fact of the Week
Compression to ventilation ratios:
1 person rescue: 2 person rescue:
Adult: 30:2 Adult: 30:2
Child: 30:2 Child: 15:2
Infant: 30:2 Infant: 15:2
ACLS Fact of the Week
Remeber: the foundation of ACLS is high quality BLS.
8/30/2017 @ 4:00 pm
BLS Provider Skills Session
8/30/2017 @ 5:30 pm
HeartSaver CPR / AED
8/31/2017 @ 10:00 am
HeartSaver CPR / AED
We also offer onsite training. Please call us today to schedule!
Chris – 239-292-4225
Class Schedule is subject to change.
Please call if you have any questions!