Turmeric – a bright, yellowish-green spice that comes from a root.
- In India, turmeric is used to make a topical compress for muscle strains and injuries.
- Curcumin supplements are also being studied for their effectiveness on cancer.
- One of nature’s strongest anti-inflammatory plants.
- Strengthens the immune system – Besides causing aging, free radicals that are present with inflammation weaken your body’s first defense, the immune system.
- Believe it or not turmeric has been found to help reduce and prevent Alzheimer’s.
- Helps boost mood – Even if you only suffer from mild depression or mood swings, turmeric can help boost your mood.
- Turmeric is a root that allows the blood to flow better by improving the health of the blood vessels.
- The brain needs a healthy blood supply to keep the memory sharp and turmeric can aid in this.
- Helps reduce and prevent arthritis.
- Inflammation causes oxidative stress in the body which creates age spots and wrinkles. Turmeric can help you stay looking young and feeling young, too
Always check with your doctor before making any lifestyle changes.
And Get CPR Certified and Register for a Class Today!
BLS Fact of the Week
High quality CPR consists of:
- ensuring chest compressions are of adequate rate
- ensuring chest compressions are of adequate depth
- allowing full chest recoil between chest compressions
- minimizing interruptions in chest compressions
- avoiding excessive ventilations
ACLS Fact of the Week
Bradycardia – atropine is the initial treatment if there is acutely altered mental status, ischemic chest discomfort, acute heart failure, hypotension or other signs of shock that persist despite adequate airway and breathing.
10/12/2017 @ 10:00 pm
10/13/2017 @ 10:00 am
10/13/2017 @ 1:30 pm
BLS Provider Skills Session
We also offer onsite training. Please call us today to schedule!
Chris – 239-292-4225
Class Schedule is subject to change.
Please call if you have any questions!